Monday, November 9, 2009

Practice

On October 30, 2009, I ran 4 miles. It was my last day of cross country practice in 2009. It was a little emotional because I have always loved running and knowing that the season has come to an end made me depressed.
I ran my 4 miles at reservoir, on Homestead Road. The weather was very nice with a little breeze. The scenery was gorgeous because the leaves were all red and orange and had fallen out of the trees and it was a beautiful view. The smell of fall and the leaves was strong today and it was delightful to run in the weather.
My teammates and me all ran together at the same pace, (usually we run at different paces because some of the girls on the team are faster than everyone else.) It was nice to have a close bond with everyone on our last run together before the season was over.
Overall this season for me was unbelievable. I was smart and didn't get injured (such as last year) and had amazing Personal records this season. I will miss cross country until next year, when I am a senior, then greater things will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment