Thursday, November 5, 2009

Practice

On Wednesday October 28, 2009 I had to run 4 miles. My team and I ran on a common route that we call Reservoir, which was located on Homestead Road (the road next to the S bridge). From Muskingum University to the end of Homestead Road (without turning right and going up a hill to the lake) was 2 miles. The weather was fall weather, with the air moist and smell of leaves and the light breeze of the wind it was beautiful. Running to Reservoir in the fall is always a treat because there is open fields with cows grazing, you see the trees changing colors in the distance and the road is in great condition to run on. When you run on this route it's nice to get away from homework and school and relax and daydream while taking in the scenery while running. I've always enjoyed running this route because it's always so peaceful and quiet, and scenic. There are a few hills on the road, which are a little more difficult to run if you're not used to hills, but once you get used to them, they get easy. I remember my freshman year running on reservoir and i thought the road was so long and hilly. Now my junior year, Reservoir is one of the most easiest/less hilly routes to run in New Concord.

No comments:

Post a Comment